Author | Trainer | Transformational Coach
Swee Lin Lim is a certified Transformation Coach and an active global trainer with the Marisa Peer School, specializing in the multi-award winning Rapid Transformational Therapy. The technique helps clients deeply understand the root cause of their challenges in life, let go challenge fast and safely and replace it with a more helpful belief that will serve them more effectively.
Swee published her first wellness book, “10 Easy Habits of Eating Well, Being Well” in 2016. A Wharton and LSE graduate, she is a also certified holistic health coach from Institute of Integrative Nutrition covering over 100 dietary theories. In 2020, she received her certification to use the Quantum Neutrality Process by Sandra and Daniel Biskind.
A former management consultant and professional development manager with McKinsey & Co, her journey in holistic health was propelled by helping her special needs son find solutions to his anxiety, panic attacks and emotional regulation.
She is passionate about helping busy people get into everyday peak performance, through a combination of managing the mind and body, optimizing nutrients to recover fast from stress and fatigue. Additional workplace programs offered by Swee Lin include creating growth mindsets to support corporate transformations, effective business communications, and complex problem solving.
Master of Business Administration (Majors: Strategy and Finance)
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science degree
London School of Economics and Political Science
Executive & Organizational Development Coaching,
covering Personal Transformation & Coaching*
Certified professional trainer, public speaker
Certified advanced practitioner, therapist and trainer, Rapid Transformational TherapyTM
Certified Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach (Specialization: hormone health),
Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Over 20 years of full time work experience
- 8 years with McKinsey & Company in operational and consulting roles, including the Engagement Manager, Global Ombudsman office, core member for Asian Women’s Initiative and faculty for the Asian Women’s Leadership Workshop, APAC Marketing and Sales Practice + Professional Development Manager, SE Asian Recruiting Manager
- Consulting projects: market entry strategy, product portfolio strategy, revenue and cost management, branding, customer insights and sales stimulation, program office management. Continues to work as a freelance management consultant with a-Connect.
- Prior Employers: Economic Development Board of Singapore, AT Kearney Inc., Interbrand (Intern) Tenecco Automotive Asia, Boston Consulting Group (Intern), Viva Foundation for Children with Cancer.
- 2015: The Asian Food Network, Amazing Food Challenge, Season 3: 1st Runner Up
- 2016: Authored and published ‘10 Easy Habits of Eating Well, Being Well’
- 2017: HuffPost lists www.sweelinlim.com as one of the year’s most promising upcoming health and fitness sites